Stayflexi, the California-based all-in-one hotel management platform for leading independent hotels, resorts and multi-property groups, has had a historic year of accomplishments, including a rapidly growing customer portfolio, successful funding rounds, global expansion, new product innovations, as well as record growth and volumes in reservations and upsells.
The company attributes its trajectory of success to the growing demand for its revolutionary hotel platform which gives hoteliers all the tools they need to increase efficiency, reduce costs, maximize revenue and personalize the end-to-end guest journey. . Stayflexi has evolved from a next-generation PMS to an all-in-one system that is quickly becoming the PMS solution of choice for single and multi-property independent hotels. The cloud-based system seamlessly automates every aspect of hotel or vacation rental management, from upselling to flexible bookings, channel management, inventory management, reporting, pricing dynamic, etc
The company’s impressive milestones over the past year include:
- $2 million investment from Y Combinator, as well as companies like Agya Ventures, BlueField Capital, Asymmetry Ventures and Good New Ventures.
- Implementation of the Stayflexi solution in 1,150 hotels (22,518 rooms) in more than 13 countries
- Record demand with six times the growth recorded in previous years
- Launched key product innovations including on-demand and contactless check-in and check-out
- Addition of automated housekeeping modules
- Booked over 1.31 million room nights and saw 458,281 guests enjoy their services in 2021 while creating flexible booking opportunities for hotels
- In 2021, Stayflexi was multiplied by 10 in the American market
- Housed in a fully automated premier property in Manhattan, NYC. No reception, check-in and check-out at any time
- Extended partnership with Google Hotel Ads
“Times have changed and hoteliers want to be able to adapt to emerging guest demands without being limited by their technology,” explains Venkat Sakamuri, CEO of Stayflexi. “At Stayflexi, our accelerated pace of innovation responds to customer needs. Our platform was designed from the ground up to provide hoteliers and guests with the ultimate in flexibility, convenience and options. We’ve seen massive adoption of our platform by independent hotels looking to replace expensive legacy systems with our easy-to-use, all-in-one integrated solution to future-proof their business, and we continue to be enthusiastic about fueling this growth. .”
To learn more about Stayflexi’s all-in-one property management system, visit business.stayflexi.com.
Trusted by over 1200 independent hotels, luxury resorts and timeshare groups worldwide, Stayflexi is the industry’s first fully automated, all-in-one hotel management and automation platform.
Reshaping a legacy hotel technology landscape, the modern cloud-based solution provides integrated PMS, Guest Upsells, Channel Manager, Booking Engine and Revenue Management tools under single sign-on. Packed with powerful features to streamline and automate operations while increasing staff productivity and guest satisfaction, Stayflexi can help hotels maximize profitability. Self-service options such as self-service check-in/out, contactless POS, automatic room assignment and automatic inventory management can reduce operational costs by 50%, while the upsell engine can increase bookings by 30% while improving customer experience.
The company was founded by computer science majors from Carnegie Mellon and Cornell to solve their own problems as hosts as well as travelers and currently serves more than 23,000 rooms in 100 cities in 13 countries.
1 844 234-2363